We will contact you shortly.
We are hiring a product manager to work on the entire product development’s cycle from end to end. You will work closely with the co-funder in charge of Product development, both on the Disruption Recovery and Ancillary Platform.
SMOOSS is a startup selling a SaaS platform to airlines, rail operators and other travel actors. It offers a smoother user experience compared to legacy systems on which these industries rely, making it possible to create new links with their customers and resolving lots of pain points
As a Product manager, you will be in charge of:
• Shaping the product’s strategy and roadmap
• Designing the product’s specifications from a User, Customer and technical perspective
• Building the development sprints in order to deliver the roadmap, prioritizing features development
• Testing and documenting the new features before their release in close coordination with the development team. As such, you will ensure the quality of the SMOOSS platform.
• Driving the delivery: release notes, update of product’s documentation
• You are a fast learner and want to solve problems
• You are a clear communicator, both written and spoken, able to organize your ideas logically
• You can manage both high-level thinking and deep dive in the details at the same time
• You are looking for an experience in a tech B2B start-up in an exciting industry – travel
• You are fluent in English and French
• Interest in and/or knowledge of revenue management would be a plus
● Position based in Paris, France (Station F)● Salary to be discussed depending on profile● Ideal work environment, with possibility of partial remote working● Starting from: 01/02/2021● Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Don't leave now !
Leave us a few details and we will share our monthly newsletters with latest information on both ancillary and customer care trends !